29 November 2010

Shameless Plea for Swagbucks

Hey, for those of you who *are* shopping online this year, try using SwagBucks instead of Google for your search.  It's free.  It's easy.  It combines Google and some other search engines so you get similar results... AND, you can earn free stuff without any extra effort.  I'm not sure when I started using it.  In the Spring maybe?  Anyway, I've earned at least $30 in Amazon giftcards.  You choose your reward, but I've found this to be the best bang for your Swagbuck.
 


If you decide to do it, I'd appreciate you using my link.  For every Swagbuck you earn, I get a match (up to 1000 Swagbucks) just for referring you!  That's $10+ to Amazon.  


Usually, I'm not one to advertise such things, but I have my heart set on a new MacBook Air with faster processor and extra memory!  Since it's totally a frivolous *want* and definitely not a *need,* I can't bring my frugal self to spend real money on it.  I'm hoping my friend Lela Davidson can help me monetize my blog in her upcoming class, Blogging Basics: Article Writing Workshop.  I only need about $2000 to totally fund my new toy!  


... On second thought, maybe I better update my resume.  ~ It's Plain & Simple As That

No comments:

Post a Comment