29 December 2010

Three Reasons to have knee surgery right before Christmas

Ten days post arthroscopic knee surgery, I'm feeling pretty good.  Would I do it again right before a big holiday?  I sure would, and here's why:

1. The doctor thought I'd be able to drive the day after my surgery, which didn't actually happen.  No driving they days before Christmas meant no last minute (expensive) Christmas shopping.
2. I could barely walk, so standing for a long time was out of the question.  This got me out of the kitchen and meant I don't have to make a big fancy Christmas dinner.
3. My sweet husband had vacation to burn, so he spent a few days at home babying me, Pampering Tiny, and cleaning up after the Tot.  

It was a nice little vacation from reality.  Plain & Simple as That

No comments:

Post a Comment